What’s in store for me in 2011? Well – here are my goals:
• Be healthier (Continue with the G-free diet! Can I add a mild dairy restriction? Hmmmm.)
• Decide once and for all on THE preschool for my son.
• Enroll my son in at least one fun extracurricular class.
• Expand my career in a digital direction.
• Work on a special project with my husband: A public recipe website. This is something that we have been noodling with for a while and I can’t wait for it to get underway. This will also force me to do something that I have been dying to do anyway:
• Cook more
• Travel to Texas and Portland sometime this year.
• Come up with a way to speed though some of the list.
• Be the best me I can be.